Monday, November 21, 2005
Harry Potter... at a different view
The new Harry Potter movie was much different from the other 3! At first I kept expecting it to fall into the format, or atleast close to, that of the first three movies. I probably missed some things in the first 15 minutes becuase I was so distracted by the fact that it was directed completely different! However, by the end of the movie I found myself being pulled into the intensity of the action. There were a lot of things missing from the book! It was a bit confusing, even for those of us who have read the book! My husband, who has never read #4, said he could tell that there were things missing. It was good, intense, but not long enough to really fill in the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't had a chance to see the film yet. Although my hubby and I have read all the books and enjoy them. I think I'll have to make time to go see it... but if I know myself it will be out on vidoe before I get to it.
Oh, you have got to see it! It's so good! Dark, but that suits the book!! You'll love it!
We usually don't see movies 'til they come out on video either, so I understand that!!!
Post a Comment