Okay, so I am beginning to think that no one is reading my blog. Which really wouldn't surprise me. It's just it's nice to think that someone reads it.
This weekend was fun! We went camping with Mr P's parents, it was so nice! Perfect weather! I took some nice pictures of the trees and lake, etc. It was so relaxing!!!
Saturday night we went to my parents to pick up Md and Sp's engagement pictures. They turned out nice. Sunday they came over to look at them and decide which ones they wanted. I think they were happy with them, at least I hope so! I have some favorites. I will have to post one or two.
1 comment:
Well I just figured out you had a blog! I've never seen a link to it anywhere. But I love it. How fun that someone else in my family is crazy enough to post there thoughts on the internet for everyone to see. Well go to run. Love you lots. Mariana
Post a Comment