Here we are... it's Friday, thank goodness!!!!
So, my sister is moving to New Hampshire! Her husband, Cg, got a job there. I am very excited for them. What is amazing is that 28 hours after listing their house they got an offer!!! That's nuts! I am sad in about one thing, my last link to Utah is leaving. I have some friends there, but my reason for going to Utah to see family is now gone. BUT! I now have a reason to go to New Hampshire!! I am so excited! I have never been to the east coast! This prospect is very exciting to me, I have always wanted to go.
So, one of the girls in my seminary class told me that she went to the mid-night showing of the new Harry Potter movie last night! AH! I want to see it so badly!! We are planning on going Saturday to see it! I am so excited! Mary said it's not very true to the book, but I am excited still!!!
Well, have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment