Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Well, last night it started to snow... and when I got up this morning it was still snowing! Now, mind you, this is Oklahoma we are talking about... so it was very light... But it still accumulated on the ground and roads! The public schools are all closed, more for the cold temperature (12 degrees!) than for the snow. Unfortunately NSU doesn't close if public schools do, so I am working today. But I did get to sleep in, no school = no seminary.
Today will be my second violin lesson, I am ready! I have questions for Mary and am ready to move on to new things!! I feel like the past week has been unproductive because I am going the same 2 things over and over again. I am sure it will get better!

Merry Christmas and I hope you get snow too!!

No comments: