Monday, March 06, 2006

Four for a Gloomy Day

My sister tagged me to do this.... So here it is!!

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Account Clerk
Instructional Design Assistant
Sucker Bagger
Pizza restaurant Shift Leader

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Ever After
The Sound of Music
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Twelve Angry Men

Four places you've lived:



Roseburg, Oregon
Prairie Grove, Arkansas


Provo, Utah


Tahlequah, Oklahoma

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Gilmore Girls
What Not to Wear
House
Wheel of Fortune (I guess)
Four places you've been on vacation:
Oregon Coast
Disney Land
Nauvoo, IL
Grand Canyon
Four of your favorite foods (fittingly, I share many with my sister):
Blackberry Pie (Made with wild Oregon blackberries)
Mom's Lasange
Grandma's home made rolls
Mr Parkes' pork chops
Four places you'd rather be right now:
Hawaii
Germany
Ireland

Brazil


Four sites you visit daily:
google.com
cnn.com
msn.com
http://www.desnews.com/cn/
Four people who you are tagging (just one, because I don't know any more people who haven't done it):
scrapmamaof2

3 comments:

cabesh said...

Like the new template!

carblemarble said...

Thanks! I needed something new!

parkesphoto said...

thanks alot :) ...ok i'll do this as soon as a get a second. m