Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stress Relief

Ever been so stressed you thought your mind would explode trying to keep everything straight? First let me refer you to something on my sisters blog.
Second, I have a few things that I like to do when I need to let that stress go...

1- Color. I LOVE to color!! I spend HOURS coloring when I am stressed. It is so relaxing and I don't have to think about thing else except things like "I think I'll give Minnie Mouse a blue dress since I gave her a yellow one last time".

2- Photography. As can be told by my site, I love to take pictures. It's so nice to be able to find something interesting/beautiful/unique in things. I love taking them, editing them, etc. Hopefully now that I have my good camera, I can begin making some extra money from it as well.

3- Reading. I love books, I love to read. I just finished a series that was written by my old boss at BYU and her dad (who is a religion professor at BYU). It was fantastic! Instead of trying to explain... check out this link for more info.

Those are three things that I love to do when I am stressed. The Lord has given me these loves and I am so thankful to have them when I am in need.

So... I ask... what are your "stress relievers"?

No comments: