Monday, May 15, 2006

25 Things I love about my husband

In no particular order...

1. His Testimony

2. He loves me

3. He bought me this:



4. He is okay with my take charge personality. I have a very strong personality, I get it from both parents, and just can't help it.

5. He loves my family as his own.

6. He is great with kids...




7. He is HOT...
8. He is humble. He does so much for me, for the young men in the ward, for his family, for my family, with the missionaries and anyone who needs his help. He never thinks twice about it, it's just a "go and do" mentality. I love that!
9. His smile.
10. He plays sports and he's good at it!
11. His hair. When it gets long it does what I call a "white man's afro". Seriously, puffy, soft, thick, white/blonde hair sticking up at all directions. So funny!
12. He makes me laugh and he knows just how to get me to giggle.
13. He's hard working. Every day my husband works his tail off to support his family.
14. He knows the scriptures.
15. He likes me just for me. No matter the "size" I have been through our relationship he has always loved me as I am.
16. He is compassionate.
17. He is good with youth. He is a wonderful youth leader, they look up to him and so do I.
18. He would rather let me spend all the money on clothes for me and not get anything for himself. While at times this bugs because I know he needs new clothes, there are other times where I just LOVE that!
19. He loves his mother.
20. He respects others.
21. He can be feisty.
22. His butt .
23. His quirky construction worker/general contractor farmers tan.
24. He makes others feel good about themselves.
25. The way my breath is taken away just thinking about him.

No comments: