Lyle - That fountain is so cool! I think it's either the largest or one of the largest in the world! I could never live in a big city, I like my space, fresh air and stars too much! But to visit is bliss! There are amazing deals on plane tickets to fly up there from where I live, AMAZING!
4 comments:
Wonderful photography!!!!
Cool pics. I love the fountain. I could enjoy a visit to a metropolis like Chicago, but I don't think I could ever handle living in a big city.
Mikel - Thanks!
Lyle -
That fountain is so cool! I think it's either the largest or one of the largest in the world!
I could never live in a big city, I like my space, fresh air and stars too much! But to visit is bliss! There are amazing deals on plane tickets to fly up there from where I live, AMAZING!
so cool.
mariana
Post a Comment