Tuesday, October 31, 2006


H
APPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


Today is a great day! A day I celebrate HUGELY every year...

...

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!


Here's a List of Everything I've gotten so far...

1-A great HUGE surprise birthday party last Friday from Mr P

2-
A delicious birthday cake from mom-in-law


3-
Fabulous decorative giraffes

4-
Another DVD stand

5-
Beautiful Flowers

6-
'Monster' cake (sinfully chocolate) from my Home Teachers

7-
ANOTER surprise party from my seminary class

8-
Great lotion from my Visiting Teachers


9-
A My Book (500GB) external storage from my parents

10-
A beautiful card and some $ from my Grandma Sweetie

11-
A gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond

12-
E-Card and 20% off at any purchase from Webshots (from the web store itself!)

13-
A great green purse from Nancy!

14-Balloons from my wonderful co-workers

15-E-Cards from Sp

16-A lunch with Ju (future date)

17-Nat King Cole Greatest Hits CD

18-BEAUTIFUL fall arrangement of flowers/plants from my boss

19-A massage

More to come, I have been assured!


THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED MAKE THIS A GREAT DAY!


5 comments:

Lyle said...

Happy birthday!....uhhhhh the gift is in the mail. Ya, uhhh that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

carblemarble said...

Lyle- Thanks! I'll keep a look out in the mail! However, I must warn you, I have mailed 2 things lately that never arrived, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened here... :)

Sally F said...

Wow...what a fun day to have a birthday--it's like the world is celebrating with you!

Have a great one!

carblemarble said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carblemarble said...

Sally- Thanks! It is a big party on my birthday, whether people know it or not!