A parent's dream: To see their children with smiles as joyful and happy [as yours appears to be], throughout their lives. Even the subtle smile on the park bench is fabulous.
Lyle- She was having a good time, we played games the whole time... (she is not mine, but belongs to a family we go to church with). Soon I will put up their family pictures that I took the same day.
4 comments:
She is a doll!!! Beautiful Pictures!!!
Priceless moments.
A parent's dream: To see their children with smiles as joyful and happy [as yours appears to be], throughout their lives. Even the subtle smile on the park bench is fabulous.
Lyle- She was having a good time, we played games the whole time... (she is not mine, but belongs to a family we go to church with).
Soon I will put up their family pictures that I took the same day.
Post a Comment