Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fall Love







4 comments:

Cari said...

Beautiful!!!! I LOVE fall and it's disappearing so fast here! The mountains are filled with snow now. I'm already missing fall. Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures!

carblemarble said...

Cari- Thanks! I love tha fall! When I was in New Hampshire/Maine/Vermont the beginning of October it was perfect fall season, that's where all of these pictures were taken.
I am not a snow person, cold and we at the same time, not good.

Lyle said...

More wonderful pictures.

Red is the primary fall color of Lubbock. We don't have too many trees that turn orange or yellow. We are always about a month behind in changing color.

Every tree in Lubbock was planted by settlers. Nothing grows here naturally. I wish we had as much foilage as Oklahoma.

carblemarble said...

Lyle - You would LOVE the area I live in! I think it's the only place in Oklahoma that's hilly. And the hills are covered with trees! The only down fall is that in the winter yu can see houses you've never seen before (AKA they are BARE!). But in the fall, oh, it's beautiful! All red trees, that'd be interesting...