Friday, December 22, 2006

Mac

As you should have figured out from looking at my site, I am a photographer. I love digital and manual both. With digital I always like to find new and cool things that I can do with different software. Well, we just bought a Mac, and I am loving the photo software and capabilities! Below is an example of the cool stuff I am figuring out.

8 comments:

Lyle said...

Lucky Duck.

Jealous in Lubbock

carblemarble said...

I am jealous of me! The only frustrating thing... not knowing how to do EVERYTHING right away... 'patience grasshopper'

Cari said...

Mac's ARE cool! Look what my boys figured out on Photo Booth...click here. (Warning...they are pretty disturbing!)

carblemarble said...

~Cari~
I love the pictures your boys took! I've taken some really fun ones! :)

carblemarble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hi there. I saw that you were linking to my blog. I just wanted to drop a line to say hello and thanks for the exposure! I'm curious, how did you find me?

Have fun with your new Mac. You know what they say, "once you go Mac, you never go back."

carblemarble said...

Captivating - Thanks for the comment. I found your sit through 'live...I'll talk a picture of that', I think you left a comment on her site and I visited your site from there.

I am loving my Mac. Thanks.

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awesome! Yeah Davina Fear (of Life...) is a great friend of mine and another wonderful photographer. Nice to meet you through her!