Thursday, January 18, 2007

Funny e-mail from Elder Cd

** Please don't mind the spelling, the boy is trying to translate from Portugese to English after a year and 5 months on a mission! **


Hello,

ok here are some few things that can be brought back.
there are paintings of brasil(many types with missionaies tracting or without, i will take some pictures to see), hamicks of all types, pottery, wall plates, mounted peranas(sharp teeth), brasilianmusic(you dont want any its not good) there are the crocidle hunter hats like i have(i will send more fotos)scripture covers made from leather(nothing special)and i will find other things as well. i will send fotos of these things.

things that cannot be brought back;
small children
Johnson (mentally handicaped member)
monkeys
tucans
pariots
peraqitas
anacondas
jaquars
panthers
and other small creepy animals


love ya all



>From the southern hemisphere,
Elder Cd

1 comment:

Lyle said...

I brought back a hammock... I would have brought back more trinkets and what not but my last month was a bit chaotic [see the "latest" comment on your last post] as such I was left short changed. My older brother brought back a stuffed pirhana when he was in Brazil.


btw...monkeys are fun and all, but they are one of the smelliest pets/animals I've been around.

May will be here before you or he knows it.