... Again Ct L S was born this morning. Weighing in at 8lbs and stretching to a great 20.5 inches. He has lots of dark hair and according to his dad has a set of lungs on him! We are so excited that he's joined our family here on this earth! What a blessing.
Oh my gosh! He's adorable! I bet you are having a blast spoiling them! I love your website! It's amazing and especially your pictures. I wish you could take our family pictures for us! Love, Melissa
5 comments:
pass out the chocolate cigars.
Cute baby! Congrats!
Lyle - Thanks for the chocolate cigar, it helped the celbration lots!
~cari~ He is too cute! I heard him cry last night (when I called to tell my sister happy birthday), it was so cute.
Oh, I love my neice and nephews!
Oh my gosh! He's adorable! I bet you are having a blast spoiling them! I love your website! It's amazing and especially your pictures. I wish you could take our family pictures for us! Love, Melissa
Melissa - Thanks! I do spoil them A LOT! It would be so much fun to take your family pictures!
Love ya!
Post a Comment