Lyle - We got these from our Home Teacher's (father, son team) wife/mother. I was sitting at home Monday night, while DTM was out with the elders, when I thought 'you know, those would make gorgeous pictures!'. So, here they are!
Tulips are my absolute favorite! (Maybe because I'm dutch?) Hope you have a great valentine's day! We're celebrating it on Friday because the kids will all be gone then. (what are the chances!) Have a great day!
6 comments:
We had a tulip like that when we lived in Provo. We dug it up and took the bulb with us.
Lyle - We got these from our Home Teacher's (father, son team) wife/mother.
I was sitting at home Monday night, while DTM was out with the elders, when I thought 'you know, those would make gorgeous pictures!'.
So, here they are!
Tulips are my absolute favorite! (Maybe because I'm dutch?)
Hope you have a great valentine's day! We're celebrating it on Friday because the kids will all be gone then. (what are the chances!)
Have a great day!
~cari~
Thanks! A day with out kids, my friends with kids tell me that's almost an IMPOSSBILE feat! Congrats and enjoy Friday!
love the pict. its beautiful. mariana
Mariana - Thanks! Love you guys!
Post a Comment