How could a group like that not have a fun time?
Oh, the Prom...what a cute group of kids! Mary is beautiful! I don't know what it is, but she shines compared to the rest. So fun!
lyle - I heard that they had a fantastic prom. They were so much fun just at the dinner/picture taking!~cari~They had a wonderful time! Mary does shine, she is so wonderful (and the only member female in the group).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How could a group like that not have a fun time?
Oh, the Prom...what a cute group of kids! Mary is beautiful! I don't know what it is, but she shines compared to the rest. So fun!
lyle - I heard that they had a fantastic prom. They were so much fun just at the dinner/picture taking!
~cari~They had a wonderful time! Mary does shine, she is so wonderful (and the only member female in the group).
Post a Comment