Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Art on a blank canvas

because our home is rented, we can not paint the walls as we would if we owned... so I have been trying to find ways to bring COLOR into our lives.

Here is one example



These mirrors are in the 'media' room, above the television. People tend to think us odd because we moved the tv and movies into one of the bedrooms. We simply don't want our lives to revolved around watching it, can you blame us?!

3 comments:

Cari said...

Great idea! And I like the media room idea too. I wish I had an extra room to do the same thing. I hate having the t.v. the center of attention.

Lyle said...

A little spash of color can go a long way.

Sally F said...

Way cute! It's hard when you can't paint the walls! I applaud you for your media room, instead of having it in the middle of everything. Us? Well, it's in the middle of everything, but it is in an armoir, so we can shut the doors on it!