Monday, February 25, 2008


My sister, cabesh, tagged me:


10 Years Ago...
I was having a great time in the 8th grade, soon to learn that we would have to move from Oregon.

5 Things on my T0-Do list today...
  • Teach Seminary
  • Go to work
  • Clean the living room
  • Plan Family Home Evening
  • Go on a walk
Snacks I enjoy...
Home made bread, strawberries, my sister's baked goods.

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
  • Pay off my bills.
  • Invest.
  • Go on vacation.
3 of my bad habits...
  • Hitting the snooze button.
  • Not eating breakfast.
  • Quick tongue, sometimes brutal.
Jobs I've had...
  • Pizza restaurant shift leader
  • Shipping clerk
  • Sucker bagger
  • Instructional Design Assistant
  • Course Production Specialist
  • Account Clerk II
  • Administrative Assistant
5 Things people don't know about me...
  • I was once a Recreational Management and Youth Leadership major at BYU
  • I want to open my own camp for handicapped children
  • I think I should have been born in the 20's, love the clothes
  • No fish or seafood for me!
  • I've never been skiing
And now for the tagging: A, Sally, Mar, Te

1 comment:

Sally F said...

Oohh..thanks for tagging me!