Monday, March 03, 2008

what did I do this weekend? Well, besides attending amazing meetings for stake conference, with Elder Coleman there....

I went on a bike ride with my brother. The weather was perfect, near 70... but remember that this is Oklahoma, so of course snow is expected today.


my older brother wants me to get my permit, so this is a wishful thinking picture


I LOVED the helmet and sun glasses Cd required.

Getting everything ready

Oh, ya!


It was soooo much fun. Mr P has been wanting to get a bike, now I am going to have an even harder time saying 'let's wait'.

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!!!

Sally F said...

You look so cool! I've never ridden on a motorcycle. It was a major no-no for me growing up because my mom was an ER nurse and saw too many accidents...ANYWAY, I think it looks so fun!

I had no idea you had to have a separate license to drive it!