Well, first let me give you a run down of my normal day...
5:00 AM - Wake Up
5:45 AM - Fully Dressed, Showered with everything together, leave the house
6:00 AM - Arrive at church to teach seminary class of 9-12 High School students
7:15 AM - Arrive on campus to start my day at work
5:15ish PM - leave work to go home
5:35-45ish PM - After sitting through throngs of traffic (darn towns with only 2 main roads!) arrive home
5:45-6:00 PM - Go through mail and talk to Mr P about his day
6:05-7:15 PM - Study scriptures and review/pray about/plan my lesson for the next day, do laundry
7:15-7:45 PM - Help Mr P make dinner, do laundry
7:45-8:45 - Eat dinner, relax a bit, read my personal scripture study and work on reading lessons for classes on Sunday, practice violin (sometimes), work out, edit photos of recent sessions, work on homework for the class I am taking, play with/feed dogs, clean, do laundry (I know, a lot of laundry, but Mr P is a general contractor and gets really dirty sometimes!), etc.
8:45-9:00 - Choose clothes for next day, brush teeth, make sure seminary stuff, class stuff, etc is all together for the next morning.
9:00-9:30 - Read in bed/go to sleep.
This is just a NORMAL day... On Wednesday night's Mr P has youth activities at church, Monday nights (this semester) is when I have class, throw in Visiting Teaching, Enrichment, attending school and other kinds of activities of youth Mr P and I work with, and whatever else comes up... it's pretty busy!
AND now that I am home... our bishop and his wife are in France, touring areas they served in on their missions.... While they are gone, we are house/child sitting... they have 4 kids, ranging from 5-12 years old... We really are crazy, aren't we?
Okay, now MORE about my vacation...
Except the day I had to come home, NOT ONCE did I wake up to an alarm. HA!
I read 5, count them, 5 books!
I spent 4 days at the beach!
I DID WHATEVER I WANTED TO, WHEN I WANTED TO!
I SAW MY BEST FRIEND GET MARRIED!
It was simply, heaven.
2 comments:
Where was your trip exactly? It looks like the Oregon coast area. . .so breathtaking!!! I'm glad you got to have an awesome break and especially to sleep in!!
It was the Oregon coast, for 4 days at least. The rest of the time I was in my home town of Roseburg, Oregon.
Post a Comment