Change.
I feel there is a lot of change coming into the P family life.
One of these changes took place recently. We moved. That's right, moved.
My boss recently moved into a house her husband remodeled in town. She's been trying to sell the one they lived in out by the lake, but we all know how the market is right now. Especially for larger houses on the lake...
In moving, they did not want to 1- leave the house empty or 2- drive out a few times a week to check on the house. So, we struck a deal. I definitely think we got the better end of the bargain. Right now we are still unpacking boxes and I am doing a bit of decorating.
Please give a big cheer for open spaces, lots of windows, vaulted ceilings, inside and out side fireplaces, two pantries, a big master bath (including a big tub with jets) and much, much more. As soon as I feel things are presentable, you better believe that I will take pictures galore to share!
Mrs P
2 comments:
Wow! That's exciting! Here's hoping for an even longer time on the market! (Sorry, Mrs P's boss)
Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment