It's a whole new world.
This world of being pregnant and future parenthood. I knew it would be, if I ever entered it.
After the years I guess I started thinking it would not be one of my earthly experiences. I realize now that while my heart would always yearn for a baby, I had accepted that I may not be blessed in this life with children.
What a miracle. Heavenly Father is amazing, loving, kind... What tender mercies he has given to Mr P and I. As I felt our baby boy move for the first time this weekend, I again reflected on just how much in awe I am. As I think about it now I fight tears.
New world.
Suddenly everyone has advice for us. I, being from a very open and loving family, value the opinions of my mother, sister and sister-in-law most. They KNOW me, I know them. I love them. I know they love me.
I am finding a world of wonderful shops and stores online with amazing items. Again, I am in awe of the amazing skills of others which will fill my child's life with amazing and beautiful things.
This week I noticed that I am beginning to get a bit of a baby bump. Most others would probably not notice, but I do. I know. I feel. Awe.
Mr P and I are so thankful for all of those who have prayed for us over the years. As we spread the word of our pregnancy many tears, not belonging to Mr P and I, were shed. People shared with us their pleadings to Heavenly Father on our behalf. In the last several months I think I felt more love and friendship than I have ever felt in this life.
Thank you. For your prayers, your kindness, your understanding, your love.
2 comments:
Sweet post!
Our prayers are still with you. . .so much can happen in the next many months but I know that each little baby born is truly a miracle!
Post a Comment