Tuesday, October 06, 2009


Last night Mr P was putting our little guy to sleep. I was half way asleep myself when I heard Mr P begin to play his guitar. This struck me as odd because usually he counts off the 13 steps across our living room (with his eyes closed) to calm down the baby. Next I heard the motor of our swing running. I walked into the living room to find the little guy strapped in, swinging with a blanket over him. Mr P had pulled a bench over in front of the swing as was soothing our baby with music. I love Mr P so much, he is so gentle, patient and kind.

It nudges my heart when I see him with our son.

We are so blessed.

Miracles really do happen and with this one we're receiving continual joy...

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

what a sweet story! and what a sweet dad!!!