
So, I have an idea. See, I live in this nice little town, Tahlequah, Oklahoma. You may have heard of it from the book and movie 'Where the Red Fern Grows' or because it is the capital of the Cherokee Nation. Well, I love this town. I love the diversity. The Native American heritage, the NSU campus and student life, the unexplainable number of Mexican restaurants, the near by Illinois River, the also near by Tenkiller Lake, the Ozark Mountains and the wonderful people.
And so, my idea was born. I want to start a blog showing the life of this town. My idea is to take a picture of the town and it's surrounding area every day, posting the picture following day with a brief description.
What do you think? I am very intrigued by this idea.... Please, leave a comment and let me know.
2 comments:
I think it's a great idea!
I like the idea too! I don't get to go back very often, and I'd love to see photographic reminders of the beauty of the area where my loved ones reside.
Post a Comment