My baby is playing peek-a-boo. He finds it hilarious to cover his eyes, palms out, slowly spread them & smile big at you. I must confess that this may be one of the most adorable things I have ever seen.
I love that he loves music. At night or when taking a nap he falls asleep to classical music: Bach, Mozart, Debussay, etc. If he hears music on the tv or a catching tune in the car he gets excited and moves around, throwing his arms up and down. That is SO my son.
It is a huge debate among people who see us, our friends, church members & some family on who he looks like. For sure, he has my chin. We think that he is simply a very good blend between the two of us.
One of my favorite moments in the day is when he first wakes up. There is always a big smile for who ever gets him out of bed. He then snuggles into your shoulder and touches your face while waking up.
Tonight he fell asleep while sitting, leaned back, in my lap. His fingers slowly curling and uncurling around my own. I wanted to sit like that for hours.
Do you think we look alike?
I am so happy to be a mother. He brings joy in my life in a way that I never knew before.



No comments:
Post a Comment