Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my little boy!



You are the miracle we waited 5 long years for.  We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for your presence in our lives.

Some cute/fun things you are doing now:
Giving kisses while saying 'mmmmmm'

Fake sneezes/coughs followed by laughter

Dancing to fun music whenever you hear it

Almost walking, the confidence is almost there

Crawling really fast to try and get somewhere you know your not suppose to be

(just to name a few)

We love you!!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Tayte!!!

Carlye, he is so beautiful. I can't believe he's already a year old. Congratulations to you and your family, what a milestone!

Amelia said...

Baby boys are so fun! I love how my son pretends like everything is a car. He can't even walk yet!

It's nice to meet you. I'm bloghopping from Cjane's "We're On Our Way Over" post.

carblemarble said...

Thank you, both!!! I will soon be posting pics of him eating his cake & getting it all over, so cute!

Amelia - Welcome! Bloghopping is always welcome.

Jeppsen Family said...

He's adorable!