Wednesday, January 19, 2011





What defines us?  Our family, our hobbies, our jobs, our likes and dislikes...  Do you have a good/positive self image?  I have been contemplating what defines ME.  WHO am I?  What do I like about who I am?  What do I want to change?  Am I committed to changing those things?  Which of those things are a priority?  Do I have time to work on changing those things while dealing with my everyday life situations?  What have I done in the past that has made it possible or not possible to make these changes?  If needed, can I correct those previous decisions? 








I have decided to make a list and then prioritize that list.  I am going to commit to improving myself this year.  I know, for certain, that the following WILL be on the list:

Body Image - after having 2 babies in 16 1/2 months, my body needs attention.  It needs health.

Spiritual  Nourishment - a renewed dedication to my personal spiritual growth. 


Relationship with Mr P - life has changed so much!  In less than 2 years we've gone from no kids to 2!  Our relationship has been neglected.  This must be corrected.  We need to be strong together to be strong for our family.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Great post! Good luck with each of these!