I couldn't reply on my blog, so here's my reply to the warning signs.
Ella had TONS of ear infections. She had a set of tubes. And then when those tubes fell out, she had more ear infections and an ear drum that ruptured, twice.
The ear with the ear drum rupture is the one that has the hearing loss.
As for warning signs, the only sign I got was two failed hearing screenings.
1 comment:
I couldn't reply on my blog, so here's my reply to the warning signs.
Ella had TONS of ear infections. She had a set of tubes. And then when those tubes fell out, she had more ear infections and an ear drum that ruptured, twice.
The ear with the ear drum rupture is the one that has the hearing loss.
As for warning signs, the only sign I got was two failed hearing screenings.
She still has one good ear...
Post a Comment