Mother's Day
What a wonderful opportunity to show love to and thank those who are mothers & those who mother.
 |
| Sister-in-law & her crew |
 |
| My sister-in-law & my brother |
|
 |
| Sister-in-law & family |
|
|  |
| Another sister-in-law & famila units |
 |
| Sister-in-law & bro-in-law |
I try to contact all of my sisters (in-law included) to either wish them a happy mother's day as a mother or as a sister who desires to become a mother. No one did that for me during my infertile years. Sure, it was a touchy subject, but it's better to mention the giant elephant in the room kindly than to ignore it all together. Here on the other side of things, I know better. I understand not wanting to hurt feelings, and if you don't know what to say or how to say it, it's better left unsaid.
On Mother's Day I am especially grateful for those women who raised myself & my husband. They are true women of faith & are my heros.
 |
| My mommy with little Mr T |
 |
| Mr Ps mama & dad with our little ones |
|
|
But I think on Mother's Day of recent I am most grateful to my Mr P, who made me a mother, & my little ones.
 |
| 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment