Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yesterday was Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year.  It was hot, humid & long. This morning it has been raining almost non stop. 

The Mr & I slept in until 8:15 while the children quietly, and sometimes not so quietly, played in their room.  



Right now I am sitting, writing this, as the children climb through a play tunnel caterpillar and the rain falls outside the window just behind me. 

 
 



There are times that I am reminded of how my life use to be, busy working & running from here to there, stressed. I can't help but to compare that to the joy I feel of being home with my beautiful children, the day ahead of us empty, with just our hearts desires & a bit of housework to fill it.  

I am in love with this version of my life and need this reminder more often.


No comments: