Mr P and I decided that for our 10 year anniversary this year, we wanted to do something BIG! Many vacation ideas were discussed, shot down, revamped, absolutely vetoed and dreamed of. Finally, we decided on visiting Las Vegas, Nevada to visit some dear friends that moved away about a year ago. So, calls were made, flight schedules and prices were searched. We discovered that you can fly from the Northwest Arkansas Airport, about 2 hours from where we live, to Vegas for VERY cheap.
Two Friday-Friday Round-trip tickets, one checked bag: $351.18 (we could have gone Monday-Friday for cheaper, but wanted to spend more time with our friends) - Allegiant Airlines
7 Nights at our friends house in Henderson (they live on the Vegas edge of Henderson): $0
Use of friends car (as long as we take the husband to work): $gas (yet to be calculated)
![]() |
| photo taken from http://blog.americanspamag.com |
As I started looking into what kind of things we wanted to do on our vacation, I came upon a couple of websites that listed all kinds of things you could do in Vegas for free. Free?! An idea sprung to mind! We will vacation in Vegas for as cheap as possible & I would blog all about it!
Tomorrow we leave on our trip, I am excited to see how things go & to take you along on our adventure. Now, I've got to get packing!

No comments:
Post a Comment