I hope you had a simply fabulous Halloween. My pirate & pirate princess sure did!
My little spooks
On the day of spooks & frights, each year I mark the anniversary of my birth. For the last 8 years I have done so by manning a spook alley that we build with some friends.
Once we get started (after dark) there are some who have waited in line for almost 45 minutes. We've heard that our FREE, we do it because we love it, Alley is better than local spook venues that charge for admittance.
Baby shower
This year a friend of mine got the waiting line of people to join in singing Happy Birthday. Am I the only adult that feels awkward standing there as peoe stare at & sing to you?
You see, this was not just another birthday. This was my passage out of the youthful 20s & into the almost midlife 30s.
So, with a sigh, I say, 'farewell 20s & hello 30s. Please, be kind.'



No comments:
Post a Comment