Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mr T turned 4!

I realized that I didn't post pictures when my sweet Mr T turned 4 last summer!
This is probably because I was a full 9 months pregnant & living in someone else's home & getting ready for Mr T to start Pre-K!

He wanted to have a Pirate themed party.  We had so much fun!  
All of his friends & family gathered outside & older cousin CDL3 helped the littles follow a treasure map.  Along the way they found different pieces to their party pirate attire!


We all then enjoyed some fruit & yummy ice cream cake!




I can not believe that my oldest is 4! It seems like not long ago that we didn't think we'd have children & look at our miracle baby now!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is awesome. I am sad I missed it. It seems pretty epic.