Monday, September 08, 2014

Last month both of my boys had a birthday!


 I can't believe that Mr O is one already! He is such a blessing to our family
1. Sweet (I love his snuggles)
2. Funny (he cracks up at almost anything)
3. Sensitive (he does not like it when his siblings are upset)
4. Loud (when he wants to be heard, all will listen!)
5. Adorable (seriously, this kid is really ADORABLE)




 I absolutely refuse to believe that Mr T is 5. F-I-V-E!
1. Adventurous (he likes to find new bugs, etc & have everyone check it out)
2. Tender Hearted (he may play like a boy, but this kid has a tender heart & is easily wounded & loves easily)
3. Hilarious (I love it when he discovers new jokes, we get to hear them over & over)
4. Observant (he often notices things that we don't)
5. Inquisitive (always wanting to learn why things are they way they are and how things work) 

 Race car birthday, including a back yard race track was successful!
 The adults even took a turn racing.  Don't be deceived, this was a hard core race with elbows thrown, cut off turns, etc.  My neighbor reported that the adult race was her favorite part of the party (she had a great view out of her family room window)!
What's a party with out an awesome pinata explosion?!
 

No comments: