Tuesday, July 12, 2016


Can we just take a moment to celebrate this guy? Not only did we celebrate another year of his life this past week, but he is rocking this college thing. 

It took us 5 years to work and pay off all our debt. During those years, he stood beside and worked through infertility with me.  Then this man took a huge leap when we decided to have him cut WAAAY back on working and go back to school full time. It has been so gratifying to watch him gain confidence as he has excelled in his field. I am so proud. 

The reasons for going back to school are not so he can make lots of money, or feel good about himself, however. He is doing this to provide a steady income in support of his family. He is working hard to show our children that education is important and that the sacrifice is worth the opportunity.

I am so grateful for his love, his hard work, the way he interacts and loves his children. He is the man I want to walk through this life beside, the man I want to work toward eternity with. 

I love you, Mr P.



No comments: