Thursday, December 22, 2016

 Photo by Megan Boliver Photography


I find myself, once again, neglecting my blog. It just seems that there's so much more to focus my time on lately. I will revisit as often as I feel I can/want to take my time away from my beautiful family.

 Photo by Megan Boliver Photograph

Sometimes I feel the pull to write when there's been something tugging at my soul, or an event happens that I just know needs to be documented. 
 
 Photo by Megan Boliver Photograph

Other times I write for the creative outlet.

Typically, it's because I have such cute kiddos that I want to share them.


Coming soon will be a post about what I have come to identify as a trait that makes me who I am. I am sure I am not the only one who feels the way I do, and I want to be a voice in the world, letting others know that they are not alone. 

Stay tuned for more. 

No comments: