Thursday, April 27, 2006

Memories

I was looking through some pictures today... I love pictures. Anyone who looks at this can easily figure that out. So, I thought I would post some of my picture "memories".

Our Wedding - This August will be 4 years!



July 2003 - For his birthday, C took Uncle Mr P to the SLC Zoo - to see the monkeys

May 2005 - Most of my family attended the temple together (minus my sisters family)

May 2005 - Elder Cd, my younger brother, leaves for Brazil! It's almost been a year - how time flies!



My sister, kids on tow, came to see Elder Cd off. C and Mr P have had a special bond from the beginning, however, there were those couple of months when she was a baby that the sight of him made her scream/cry like nothing else. Today, I think she is his most special girl...
September 2005 - C turned 3! We went to a "farm", this sheep isn't real, but there were real ones there! We also went on a wagon ride.


October 2005 - This is the card I got - via email - from Elder Cd, in Brazil, for my birthday! It was a nice surprise!

December 24, 2005 - Mr P's mom and I decided to do a more "formal" Christmas dinner last year. Mr Ps' brother Co was in France, so he's not in the picture.

Okay, that's probably enough pictures for now. Thanks for letting me share!

3 comments:

parkesphoto said...

what fun memories... 4 years married wow how time flies. m

~j. said...

Nice photos.

Listen, if you're interested in the viral shirt...

http://imsewfunny.blogspot.com

She mentioned what she's got and I thought of you (since you said on Geo's post that you'd like one). Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i love the pics!! and all memories are special, even the hard ones, because we had to go through the trials to get to the blessings. I love your photos, very special