Last night I took Mother-Daughter pictures for the Mia Maids at church...
A and Mom
B and K's Mom
B and her substitute Mom, L
K and her Mom
L and her Mom
The girls and their moms The Mia Maid Girls
Sister Q and her "MerMaids"
Look at all those beautiful women! Oh, I remember the fun of doing a photo session similar to this with my YW years ago. They dressed up as brides and we had a lovely backdrop like one you might see at a fancy reception, and it was such a sweet time. I still love to look at those pictures of those young, eager, excited, and charmed faces, so dear!
Oh, they were so much fun! It was challenging to turn a little classroom into a photo "studio". They were so cute and so excited to have their pictures taken with their moms! What a fun activity, dressed up as brides! That is so neat.
2 comments:
Look at all those beautiful women! Oh, I remember the fun of doing a photo session similar to this with my YW years ago. They dressed up as brides and we had a lovely backdrop like one you might see at a fancy reception, and it was such a sweet time. I still love to look at those pictures of those young, eager, excited, and charmed faces, so dear!
Oh, they were so much fun! It was challenging to turn a little classroom into a photo "studio". They were so cute and so excited to have their pictures taken with their moms!
What a fun activity, dressed up as brides! That is so neat.
Post a Comment