photography by Mrs PSeen pictured here together.
For a 4 year old P-rod has EXTREMELY LARGE feet, sporting a size 12-12 1/2. She is also very tall, being the off spring of two tall parents.
P-rod and I LOVE to have fun. During a few recent trips to visit her we've enjoyed some funny times.
For some of these, I will simply let the pictures speak for themselves.

Hard at work, repairing the nursery at church

The Gatorade Bottle Hickey (ouch!)

P-rod is a very smart, beautiful little girl. I love to hear her sing and just talk about things. I am sad that I can not spend more time with her, all the time! I hope to some day have enough money that I can travel to visit her and her mommy often.
Here's Paige with her mommy and daddy
She's always very concerned about fashion and what is bought for her soon to be little sister. What a fashion conscience little girl(just like her mommy)!
I love you, P-rod!
P-rod and I LOVE to have fun. During a few recent trips to visit her we've enjoyed some funny times.
For some of these, I will simply let the pictures speak for themselves.
Hard at work, repairing the nursery at church
The Gatorade Bottle Hickey (ouch!)
P-rod is a very smart, beautiful little girl. I love to hear her sing and just talk about things. I am sad that I can not spend more time with her, all the time! I hope to some day have enough money that I can travel to visit her and her mommy often.
Here's Paige with her mommy and daddy
She's always very concerned about fashion and what is bought for her soon to be little sister. What a fashion conscience little girl(just like her mommy)!
I love you, P-rod!



1 comment:
Paige has beautiful eyes! What a cutie!
Post a Comment