Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mr P and I while dating in 2002

Today when I came home at lunch time Mr P had lunch all ready and laid out.  The baby was asleep in his room, and an old western was playing on the tv.  After eating Mr P leaned back against the arm rest of the couch and I leaned back against him.  We sat there, just enjoying each others company.  This is what I want more of.  Time to be home, with Mr P or our little guy.  I crave it, desire it.

This may be in part because we are expecting baby #2.  That's right!  I am due December 31st and we are thrilled.

I am not sure who out there reads this blog, if anyone.  But I do know what I desire in life and what my church teaches.  The mothers primary role in life is that of nurturing her children.  I am a nurturer.  Me.

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Congrats on the baby news!!! (P.S. I still read your blog!!!!)

Melissa said...

NO WAY!!!! So happy for you! I think it's going to be a girl and she's going to be as beautiful as you :)

carblemarble said...

Thanks Charity & Melissa!!! We are super excited! Also, I am going to stop working to be a stay at home mom! HOORAY!!!